IW STi Forum banner

421 - 440 of 3423 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #422
Ikon said:
those rims would look good.. how much did they priceed you at.. i need to stop by world one and get new brides
They ran me $2400 OTD shipped. Not too bad considering Mackin recently raised their prices and it's a one-off order.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Twin you're looking good! and I've wanted mag blue TE 37s for a while now ;) :lol: Can't wait to see the CE's on your whip! :tup:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #426 (Edited)
Allen504tke said:
Twin you're looking good! and I've wanted mag blue TE 37s for a while now ;) :lol: Can't wait to see the CE's on your whip! :tup:
Get em bro!! That'd be sicc, TE-37's were on my wish list, but they don't come the size I like for the 04's.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #428
digital9ine said:
i'll race you next weekend. after my tune
Uhh ohh the 18G is gonna be alive very shortly! I'm super excited for you bro, your WRX is gonna be quick!

·
Registered
594 Posts
digital9ine said:
i'll race you next weekend. after my tune
That you Sam? You know i want those rims very badly.:D

18G vs rotated VF39! It's gonna be fun.:lol: Looking forward to it bro.

Next weekend is the Grudgefest at Sac.:tup:

BTW, you going with Cobb or ECUTeK?

Good luck with your tune. Hope you throw down some great numbers.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #434
I decided to do a lil update on the journal. The car is still running very strong, but the stock clutch is slipping pretty bad at times. I've too lazy/busy to install the RPS Max clutch I have sitting in my room. Also I've learned that bigger turbo STi's dont like thin oils. I went 2000 miles on a 5w30 oil change and consumed 2 qts! Yikes!! :eek: So I purchased some Royal Purple 10w40 and we'll see how she handles the new oil. Other than that I love this turbo! The boost hits so hard and doesn't stop pulling. Thanks for stopping by to read this lil update. I'll do a photoshoot sometime soon. Peace!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #440
Ikon said:
tomorrow.. i want to see these badass rims
the rims arent even close to being done, they're still 2.5 months away from arrving here in the states. :(

421 - 440 of 3423 Posts