boostedscooby said:
looks great without the wing .
This is the FIRST wingless STI I like.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
sebtarta said:
Car looks sweet :D, but its to low for my choise, looks like a *cough* Honda...:p

I would leave some gap in between. Keep the work, maybe some tints??
lol :D yeah i am from the honda world! i love all my rides with no fender gaps. thanks for all the comments guys! this is my favorite board ever since i was interested in STi's starting last year. i finally had the funds to buy a STi and jumped all over this one. many many more mods to come. so far i have a Helix TBE, Apex-i N1 coilovers, Blitz BOV, gram lights. im still deciding what i wanna buy next. i really cant decide its a toss up between getting a deck, amp and sub, or a K&N typhoon intake and cobb AP. either way ill be getting both combos.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
looks really clean, I like it...

·
Registered
250 Posts
thats photoshopped
I agree. Something doesn't seem right with the wheels/gap/lighting. I actually hope that's a photoshop since it's def too low. Also, there seems to be a lot of white painting done in the lower opening of the front bumper. Looks a little weird but to each his own.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
So discribe your rear fender lip, looks like it's been trimmed like the 05.

Mine rubs like mad when I'm at the track, daily driving is fine tho. I need my rear fenders worked on but would like some info from someone that has already done it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
SupraToWRX said:
I agree. Something doesn't seem right with the wheels/gap/lighting. I actually hope that's a photoshop since it's def too low. Also, there seems to be a lot of white painting done in the lower opening of the front bumper. Looks a little weird but to each his own.
yeah it does look a lil funny but its not photoshopped. think what cha want. ;)

yeah it was on autotrader, i bought it 3 weeks ago.

as for the rear fender lip it has ben cut back a lil and doesnt rub at all. the front does so im gonna raise it up a bit.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
BM_STi said:
nope! double helix, and orangedot can both vouch for my car being just like how it is the pics. i was just kickin it with them earlier today. im running apexi n1 type v coilovers slammed down. i have the original pic if ya want it. ;)
Yeah its that low. Its Nuts!

·
Premium Member
4,121 Posts
Do you have rubbing problems? Also I can't stand STI's without the wing :mad:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
2fas4u said:
Do you have rubbing problems? Also I can't stand STI's without the wing :mad:
in the front i rub a lil, only on hard cornering, but the car is nose down a bit so im gonna raise it a lil. to each their own on the wing comment. ive just never been a fan of having a whale tail on my trunk.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Have any pics of the car being higher a bit?? better wheel gap? show the mads too, spit the pics, slap them on the thread, rub some glue on them....sorry....just bored at work :D

·
Registered
593 Posts
That is slammed. I like it, but Philly would kill it.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
bump

bump for new progress on the STi, so far I've added some parts to put some of my own flavor into the mildly modded STi when I bought it:
K&N Typhoon Intake
Walbro 255lph HP Fuel Pump
Cusco Heat shield
Alpine 9855 CD/MP3 Deck
Alpine mono 700 watt peak amp
Infinity Kappa 12" Sub

Going on tomarrow:
Kartboy SS w/ bushings & 6 spd knob

Going on once it comes in:
Tein Hood Struts

OHH YEAH AND I RAISED THE FRONT! rides alot better and handles better when i put somemore neg. camber in the front.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The car looks nice. Not a huge fan of the wingless look, but you pulled it off fairly nicely. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of the new mods.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
bump for pics later on today during my kartboy SS install. as well ill take some pics of the re-adjusted suspension. no rubbing in the front unless its a REALLY harsh bump, but yet its not that bad of a fender gap, maybe an inch. I just cant get enough of modding my suby, its worse than when I modded hondas. After all this I'm getting pro-tuned after the 15th! Cobb AP @ FLI.

·
Registered
589 Posts
BM_STi said:
nope! double helix, and orangedot can both vouch for my car being just like how it is the pics. i was just kickin it with them earlier today. im running apexi n1 type v coilovers slammed down. i have the original pic if ya want it. ;)

dang... thats sweet then... the shadow under the frotn bumper looks to far back under the bumper for the bumper to be that low........ so i thought it was a PS

but dang thats slammed.. looks awsome

·
Registered
710 Posts
Nice car. I might look even better with one of esemes grilles. I like how low it is. Personally I wouldn't and can't, but none the less it is a really slick, smooth line.

21 - 40 of 3423 Posts