IW STi Forum banner

321 - 340 of 3423 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
Earl said:
Minor setback bro, you'll be back i the game in no time.
yeah nothin major, and I'm happy with how its performing right now. People might read my numbers on here and automatically think my tune was crap, but WE know what those numbers can do at the track. :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
on a good day where does 300whp do in the 1/4 mile?

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #325
evokillinSTi said:
on a good day where does 300whp do in the 1/4 mile?
ron (bluestinger) made a lil less power than me with his fp green setup, he ran a low 12. Earl makes 290whp and runs 12.5's. Both dynoed and tuned at Gruppe-s. lets not forget its not gonna be 300whp forever, I have a real 18 psi actuator and meth injection going in, in early june.

·
Registered
214 Posts
alright sounds good cuz im pushing 300 whp on stock turbo and im headin out to the track in 2 weeks

·
Registered
214 Posts
no i dyno' d my car at GT Motorsports in rancho cucamonga, the tuners name is sam he's very good at tuning subarus and evos, he tuned the fastest evo on the west coast, so i trust him

·
Registered
665 Posts
evokillinSTi said:
no i dyno' d my car at GT Motorsports in rancho cucamonga, the tuners name is sam he's very good at tuning subarus and evos, he tuned the fastest evo on the west coast, so i trust him
Oh ok, keep us posted bro!:) Let us know how your car does on the track.:tup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
ya man will do, so far ive gone to the track once and i hit a 13.2 stock so will see this time

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Glad to hear you made some power but you should def make deadbolt pay for the next tune since it would've been over and done with but now you have to get it retuned because of their mistake. Good luck man!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #333
Allen504tke said:
Glad to hear you made some power but you should def make deadbolt pay for the next tune since it would've been over and done with but now you have to get it retuned because of their mistake. Good luck man!
hey twin! :lol: yeah i would try my best to get deadbolt to pay for it, but it will just be more headache for me to squeeze the $195 out of them. they still havent sent me my dp studs for the turbo that were missing in the box when i first got the turbo. i went ahead and bought my own. ohh well, it'll be better soon.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #337
gilmore25 said:
So Adam have you had the time to go out and play yet?
ehh just a lil, I'm not too happy with this actuator, its acting a lil funny. But she is a beast nonetheless. Its definately alot faster than Cobb Stg2!

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
300hp at gruppe-s is like 500hp anywhere else :lol: j/k i think you'll be low low 12's.. after meth and real acuator, dipping in 11's maybe??!! ... yeah i know db won't pay for it, i was being a smart ass :lol: well just think of it as it'll be even more gratifying in the end now, since you overcame some set backs :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #339
munky69 said:
well just think of it as it'll be even more gratifying in the end now, since you overcame some set backs :D
most definately, its not like i spent a fortune on the actuator. I believe it was less than $80 shipped for the actuator. I'll pay $80 for the piece of mind that its a real 18 psi unit. :D ;)

·
Registered
689 Posts
Wow you another person I heard about getting the wrong actuator. 2 of my friends both ordered 49's from the same people on the same day and they got wrong actuators at the same time. Their orders were placed together. Now they have Tial44's which quickly solved the problem. But it took another $700.

321 - 340 of 3423 Posts