IW STi Forum banner

301 - 320 of 3423 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #301 (Edited)
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! I just woke my lazy arse up and I'm leaving for the tune in about an hour! I have my canon ready and my fingers crossed! wish my baby luck that she'll put down some awesome numbers!

·
Premium Member
14,726 Posts
Good luck, you will have some great #'s....tell us all about it...vids too if you can!!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Good luck Twin! Do the aspen wingless bros proud!

·
Registered
247 Posts
i was gonna say 340 on pump. Adam didnt take any short cuts and he's got some quality parts, post up as soon as those numbers are in

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I am guessing 329whp on 91 pump on Gruppe-s' dyno (but that ish will move son!!!! :tup:)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #316 (Edited)
We'll Deadbolt strikes again with another faulty/mislabeled wg actuator. I ordered a 19psi, but i was only holding 13.5 with the flapper adjusted by mike from gruppe-s. He was able to crank out 20 psi tapering to 17-18 psi which really bites. I'm tired of dealing with incompetant shops who sell me wrong parts so i took it into my own hands and just ordered an 18 psi acuator from atpturbo.com. At least I'll have the piece of mind that it is a true 18psi unit. As for the numbers, since it was hot out and the wg duty cycle at 100% I pulled 300whp and 300wtrq. Mind you that gruppe-s's dyno read super low. I'm content with the power its making and is alot to handle as is. Mike suggested to get meth injection along with the new actuator and go back for a new tune.
All in all the tune went well with no major hick-ups, but the usual BS from Deadbolt not equipping their turbos with the right parts.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
damn dude, that ****ing sux. ewg ftw? meth and a wastegate that actually is what you paid for should make a nice gain :D didn't the wastegate even have 19psi written on it? it's still gotta feel pretty damn good! i'm guessing that's around 350 on any other dyno..

·
Registered
247 Posts
still good numbers bro. sorry about the actuator but your like the 3rd person in our crew that has had problems with the actuator from dead bolt. im sure your car still pulls like a freight train though.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
munky69 said:
damn dude, that ****ing sux. ewg ftw? meth and a wastegate that actually is what you paid for should make a nice gain :D didn't the wastegate even have 19psi written on it? it's still gotta feel pretty damn good! i'm guessing that's around 350 on any other dyno..
yeah its feels damn good dont get me wrong. but yes the actuator does have 19psi written on it. but who knows.... i bought a quality actuator from atp that is gonna work.

301 - 320 of 3423 Posts