IW STi Forum banner

261 - 280 of 3423 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
I was about to but the CE28's don't come in an offset that I'm confident will work. I'm worried the +40 will rub the fenders and the +52 will rub my coilovers. Don't worry though, I have a backup plan if the Prodrives don't work out ;)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
tinamina said:
Gosh, I wish I could be as cool as you. But seriously your fm is sick, and I already told you this, and your the best!!!:D
No, you're the best! ;)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Here's a little update from this weekend, I really couldn't do much to the car cause everything is ready to go, but I finished up the cold side pipe. I mounted the Blitz BOV and wrapped it with foil heat wrap to match the hot side pipe. All I'm waiting on now is my TGV's to get back from Crucial Racing and my Cobb Uppipe to arrive. They should be here this week. Here's the pics:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
TIMELESS said:
9 more days until tuning...can't wait to see your results!
yup, everything is looking on the up and up. The uppipe is on its way and the TGV's should be done.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
munky69 said:
i'm too lazy to look for it, what day and time are you getting tuned again? at gruppe-s right? i might have to swing by and check it out :D
yeah you should kick it when me and ron (bluestinger) go out there. u might even wanna contact him and pick him up then head over to my place. we can roll from there to gruppe-s. its gonna be on the 10th of this month, probably depart from my house about 8-8:15am. let me know...

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
damn it, i gotta work! :( i might try to stop by for like 15 minutes on my lunch :lol: i work in pleasenton, so not too far from there. how about you take my spot at work and i'll take your car to gruppe-s and break in the new tune for you ? ;)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
munky69 said:
damn it, i gotta work! :( i might try to stop by for like 15 minutes on my lunch :lol: i work in pleasenton, so not too far from there. how about you take my spot at work and i'll take your car to gruppe-s and break in the new tune for you ? ;)
:lol: you a funny man! :lol: yeah bro stop by if you can! Its gonna be AWESOME!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #272
My Cobb uppipe came today, I'm very pleased with it. Very high quality and it looks like it will flow very nicely. I'm still waiting on the TGV's and gaskets, they should be here by friday. This weekend looks like I'll be busy for most of it, installing everything! YAY!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #276
We'll everything is in and I'm ready to get tuned. I'm super excited about everything and the RS CF Hood looks frickin bad! Here's the pics:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #279
Here's a pic of the TGV deletes done by Crucial Racing. They were ported very nicely and in a timely manner. Jeremy will take care of you!

261 - 280 of 3423 Posts