IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
It says 110 degrees on the thermometer? Where did u take these pics?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wojo said:
It says 110 degrees on the thermometer? Where did u take these pics?
In my driveway!

The thermometer in the STi is always high when immediately turned on. It then goes down...

·
Registered
146 Posts
WrxWhat said:
Bought them second hand from a board member at NABISCO
What is NABISCO? Are you poking fun at NASIOC? Thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I went to www.japanparts.com and they have those wheels on there. Seem pretty reasonable but dont know about the shipping.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Off the subject here, but why do people say US Domestic market? It is not as though you need to differentiate from a US Export market?! Would'nt US STi suffice? I understand it is to correlate with JDM, but Japan Also has an export market, (Like the US) so they do need to diffentiate. I guess you could say JEM STi right? :)

Michael

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
leadfoot said:
Off the subject here, but why do people say US Domestic market? It is not as though you need to differentiate from a US Export market?! Would'nt US STi suffice? I understand it is to correlate with JDM, but Japan Also has an export market, (Like the US) so they do need to diffentiate. I guess you could say JEM STi right? :)

Michael
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=378246

·
Registered
105 Posts
STimulating ride

Good Link, but I think adrift is mistaken, and people use the lingo to sound cool. It is wrong, but somehow I am in doubt that it will go away.

Kind of like:

"very unique"
"irregardless"

and many many more.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts