IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Options are: Auto-dimming mirror / compass, wheel locks, upgraded security system, turbo gauge.

Took delivery on 12/26/03.

Thanks Santa. You friggin RULE.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Very nice! :D Did the dealer try to get you to pay a ridiculus markup? I haven't heard much of the state of affairs in WA state.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
M said:
Very nice! :D Did the dealer try to get you to pay a ridiculus markup? I haven't heard much of the state of affairs in WA state.
Actually, they didn't... they gave me a great deal. It was about $1000 over invoice.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

I actually considered switching the wheels to gold ones, but my GF hates them... so the silver ones stayed!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Like Washington, the San Francisco Bay Area roads are wet a lot. What have you learned about driving the 4-wheel drive on wet roads?

Tony

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tonyboy9 said:
Like Washington, the San Francisco Bay Area roads are wet a lot. What have you learned about driving the 4-wheel drive on wet roads?
It's not really any different than driving any other car if you're driving the speed limit. RE070's are acceptable on rain, but do have a tendency to hydroplane in deep water puddles on the highway. Just gotta be a little cautious, and don't go around driving like you're Petter Solberg or something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts