IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my STi from Manchester Subaru Friday!

I dont have pics yet as she needs a bath! Also need to remove icky looking door trim accesory dealer had added to protect doors :-? Will be asking for help as to best way to remove. Got to manchester, and bam ICE and Heavy Snow. Had to get back to work so I installed a set of snow tires, which will be for sale shortly for a good price. Got the Car for $28,600 had 20 miles on it when I picked it up. Ride was very good on the way back. Thanks again to Urabus for recommending me there. Chris stated that the Referral check will be sent out, so if you dont see it, give him a nag, as I was very adamant about him sending it to you as I wouldnt have bought one this soon if you hadnt found such a great deal thx! Love the car will post pics of her one she is cleaned up, and done with the rear speaker install. I never thought I'd say this, but the STi basically in a day regulated the motorcycle, to track and mountain duty only.
An amazing car!

A few questions however.

Anyone know how much tires cost to ship?
and shortly after I post pics,
How to remove the rubber trim?

Spottings:
Black/Gold old School 2.5 RS in Vir
White/Gold STi around Virginia/or NC anyone here?

Thanks all,

Jason

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
if you buy tires from a shop generally the shipping and mounting/balance is worked into the cost of the tires. for the molding maybe a hairdryer on low? i don't know for sure.
and i used to be white/gold in northern va now white/royal gunmetal

·
Registered
370 Posts
Quick Question for Genya… Were you not able to find one for a good price in GA? The reason I ask is because I can not find one in Alabama that is not above MSRP and I was going to start faxing dealers in surrounding states to see if I could find a deal.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I got mine at Gwinett subaru - they basically gave me 700 or 800 dollars worth of options for free, so I guess that means effectively I got that much off of MSRP. Got it last August BTW

·
Registered
43 Posts
Where's NC?

Cool Genya! Once again I appreciate you telling them that I referred you. My uncle just went to manchester (from Kansas) and picked up a silver sti Friday. Chris from manchester called me and told me I will be getting 2 referral checks!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
You know I was just about to buy an STi from there, but then the one I wanted under 10 miles was sold. I want the blue with gold wheels. Chris told me they got another one in MA, but he isnt for sure how much miles it would have because if I want it they would have to let someone drive it from MA to their place. I really dont see why he cant have someone put it on a truck and take it to his dealership. I am not the one who will be paying for this car, my father is and because this happend my dad isnt happy. Gah I was so close to getting it too....I dont know where to find an STi for a good price now...urabuswrx if there is anyway you could help, much will be preciated.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ok I got the car. Well, for 31,230.00 or something like that. It came with armrest extention and the salesman gave me
some WRX mats for free.
Look out for some pictures soon. ;-)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Re: rewrapping steering wheel

I picked mine up from Subaru of Jacksonville for 700 over invoice last Nov. They are selling for less now.

Email Ted. ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts