Chuck taught me everything I know
504 Posts
NICE!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ERacer said:
The admins are too aggresive to 'move' things - it's not my car - I just went to the dealership to see it and take pics. I also test drove a regular WRX, I liked it!

·
Registered
105 Posts
sympathy for whoever had to buy that with the ugly stripe going across it.... why must they put that crap on... (not intended to criticise people who like that stripe. sorry) personal opinion.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I agree with ya orca. A long, long time ago I bought an IROC Z28 and the dealer told me that when I had the chance for me to bring it in to him and he would have a pinstripe put on it for free.

I told him, 'no thanks'.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I bought my blue/gold from that same dealer. They were proud to say they never put those stupid dealer tack ons on the back of the car. Thankfully, they didn't try to pinstripe any of the first batch of STis that they got.

I would have forced them to remove the pinstripe and refused to pay for the "addition" before taking delivery. BTW, I had no idea PDF could do that. Nifty. After it downloaded, it just took over my computer. :eek:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: FYI on STi rotors.

RDiamond said:
I bought my blue/gold from that same dealer. They were proud to say they never put those stupid dealer tack ons on the back of the car. Thankfully, they didn't try to pinstripe any of the first batch of STis that they got.

I would have forced them to remove the pinstripe and refused to pay for the "addition" before taking delivery. BTW, I had no idea PDF could do that. Nifty. After it downloaded, it just took over my computer. :eek:
Yes, I am into amature photography, and PDF slideshows are a nice way to distribute photos :)

-K

1 - 10 of 10 Posts