IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Ramsey @ Rt. 17 has a Blue/Gold if anyone is interested...I'm not sure about the details on it since I only drive past the dealership everyday I go to work. I try not to go into any dealerships yet to look at the STi because it'll make me even more anxious in getting mine. :-? I haven't seen an 04 Blue/Gold Sti in person yet 'til this one but DAMN!!! It's f'n sweeeeeeeeeet.......sweeter than in the pics that I've seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just found out that Ramsey has another STi...I believe it's Silver/Silver...not so sure with the wheels just saw them both parked outside...seeing two STi's parked beside each other in person is just so :oops: .... damn gotta clean my pants ... :p ...Imagine seeing more than two at once!!! :roll: :eek:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Be careful with Ramsey. Some people on other boards say that they play games with price and do a terrible PDI. A guy bought one from there and then drove it all the way home to Maine and is now having some problems. Some of which should have been caught in the inspections. If you deal with them, YOU be in charge. Just my two cents. SFRinNJ

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
ye, I didnt like Ramsey. What is PDI?
Libery, a few miles away is much better, or so people say..
Ramsey's first 2 cars were: Blue/Silver and White/Gold.. They said only 1 a month.. I guess no more STis for them this year.. Ye rite.. :roll: As we all guessed: STi will be available PLENTY everywhere.. Cant wait to check 2005 Model year STi when they come out, and haggle the dealer to about $500 over invoice.. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts