IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my 04 STI yesterday January 29 2004 from Gillman Subaru Sam Houston Hwy got 8miles when i got it now 46 miles already thanks to Tristan Perez for doing a good Job i highly recomending this guy for everybodys future purchase

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i did bro thanks now im in 150 miles and still kicking some behind on the road and i will take my revenge on those peope who turn me down before and now it my time to take what belongs to me before they always leave me behind i guess thats not happening anymore thx to my new wrx sti baby ... im so proud and can't wait to reach 1k to reach the max ....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Odd Odor

sdbtru04 said:
Finally got my 04 STI yesterday January 29 2004 from Gillman Subaru Sam Houston Hwy got 8miles when i got it now 46 miles already thanks to Tristan Perez for doing a good Job i highly recomending this guy for everybodys future purchase
Tristan Perez is actually a good friend of mine. If you're in the Houston area and want to buy an STI, buy it from him.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
got that right TJ Perez for short he is good no tricks you can see for your self he's very cool ... call him today (713) 7766902 or (713) 7766310 ..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love the Sti, I dont think I can afford one right now though since i still got one semester left in college. If you dont mind me asking about how much are the montlhy payments on that bad boy??

·
Registered
13 Posts
Does TJ Perez work at the gillman south? The Gillman dealership at beltway 8 and 59? I went there 2 days ago and will be going back in 2 weeks. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes take 59 south exit right away before you reach the beltway 8 then stay to the feeder until u see the delaership then turn right to beltway feerder to see Subaru used .. look for TJ Perez ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey, i got my STi at Gillman too. Awesome. Except my salesperson was named Mo. He has a really long last name i forgot wut it was, but he was excellent and helpful as well. Seems like they have a really good crew there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts