IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

The truck with my Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 225-45-17 tires was delayed due to weather and may be a couple days late :evil: . However, the tire place has some Blizzak 225-50-17's in stock, and they're cheaper!! :D

Will they fit without any problems? Is anyone else running tires of these dimensions on the stock rims?

Thanks!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up getting some Blizzak WS-50's which (I think) were 235-45-17. They *almost* matched the physical dimensions of the 225-45-17 LM-22's that I was waiting for. Besides, the poll in this forum seems to indicate that about 1/2 of the people out there with winter tires are running this size.

I'd recommend the WS-50's to anyone. They provide decent snow and ice traction (so far, at least)

·
Registered
287 Posts
windmill said:
I ended up getting some Blizzak WS-50's which (I think) were 235-45-17. They *almost* matched the physical dimensions of the 225-45-17 LM-22's that I was waiting for. Besides, the poll in this forum seems to indicate that about 1/2 of the people out there with winter tires are running this size.

I'd recommend the WS-50's to anyone. They provide decent snow and ice traction (so far, at least)
I have the Kumho KW-17, they are great winter tire.
Let us know if you have any problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts