IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a Blitz Nur Spec R catback but unfortunately UPS trashed the box and when I got it the gaskets and bolts had fallen out. Im wondering if anyone can give me the proper measurements for the gasket, and if possible, the bolts also.

Another thing Im curious about, how does it bolt up to the stock downpipe if it is quite a bit bigger?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Aww man you shoulda asked me and I woulda grabbed it while i was installing mine. Your best bet is to go down to a speed shop and buy gasket material. Then just trace the flange and cut it out with an exacto knife. It fits perfectly to the stock downpipe. :)

Robert~

·
Registered
144 Posts
JIC Cat-back Exhaust and Down Pipe Are Now Available

My nurspec used the factory donut gasket at the d/p. And a 3 in. at the axel split.

·
Registered
126 Posts
static or p.a.sti, do you guys have any pics of nur spec on your car(s)? i am trying to decide between hks carbon ti and blitz nur spec. how does the nur spec sound?

Kyle R

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
herecomesboost said:
static or p.a.sti, do you guys have any pics of nur spec on your car(s)? i am trying to decide between hks carbon ti and blitz nur spec. how does the nur spec sound?

Kyle R
do a quick search, they posted pics, videos, everything

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
herecomesboost said:

Kyle R
ya what Googe said and you can check my car domain site.

Robert~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts