IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Rant>=ignorant people=<Rant

Guys,

I finally got my Winter wheels. I thought you'd like to see some pictures. I really like the look. I can easily clean those Brembo breaks and show them off! They weight 18 or 19 pounds. I got Dunlop Winter Sport M2 tires. They are considered a performance Winter tire: very good on pavement for a Winter tire. Of course they are way better than all-season on ice and snow.

I got the wheels and tires from Discount Tires. The whole package installed was 1300$. Be sure to askfor the shortest valves, otherwise they will hit and scratch those beautiful Brembos. By the way, anyone know where to get touch up paint for the breaks?

Christian.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
congrat on the wheel. they look very nice. now how 'bout posting the name of the wheel, the size, offset, etc? ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course! The wheels are Enkei RS6. Not sure about the offset. You can get more details at Discounttiredirect.com.

Christian.

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
I have those same exact tires for my WRX, except they're the 16" ones...you'll love them! I found that they seem to perform better during the offseason than even the stock WRX ones!

Just wait til you drive them on the snow...amazing grip! :D

Nice trunk swap btw. :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm keeping my stock wheels as my winter wheels, will those tires mount? how much are they?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tires were also available at Tire Rack. They listed them as tires that would mount on the original wheels. 139$ if I remember correctly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts