IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Dang man, the black hurts my feelings. I've had 3 black Mustangs and loved 'em so much, but realized that I became obsessed with keeping them 100% clean at all times, so it occupied way too much of my time. But man, she's a beauty. Congratulations.....now for the discipline of the 1,000 mile breakin...Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2900 miles and counting! getting some goodies this week too. ill take more pics this weekend when they are in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey do you have a cold air intake installed yet? I was just wondering how you stuffed it into the fender well with the fog lights, if you have one. The reason I say this is because I put an AEM cold air intake and it butts right up against the hole for the light.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nivek-CA said:
NICE SWEET. Now all you need are the JDMs.

most definitely! however a $600 price tag seems a lil too steep :( ive already spent my money on all the bolt-ons i could get :D

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
light4up said:
Hey do you have a cold air intake installed yet? I was just wondering how you stuffed it into the fender well with the fog lights, if you have one. The reason I say this is because I put an AEM cold air intake and it butts right up against the hole for the light.
you might want to ask this in the modifications forum....just lettin' ya know. good luck

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the paint is holding up just fine :D ...just trying to keep it as clean as possible. as for the clear bra, i dont have one and probably wont be putting one on????

·
Registered
29 Posts
black is soooo sexy... =)

I got the same color with gold rims..it's also very sexy.

Does anyone have a black WRC STi wallpaper? A lot of blues, but no black.. =(

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CMX_STi said:
black is soooo sexy... =)

I got the same color with gold rims..it's also very sexy.

Does anyone have a black WRC STi wallpaper? A lot of blues, but no black.. =(
i feel ya on this one.... :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts