IW STi Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man it has been a while since I ordered her but I picked her about two weeks ago and haven't stopped smiling. It took forever since I wanted black and gold and wouldn't take the other black/silver or white/silver the dealer offered earlier in the year. Besides I'm glad I waited because the gold and green accents in the paint match the wheels perfectly on a sunny day. Heres the day I picked her up.

Also I wanted to start up a website showing off what everybody has done to their car and any cool or unusual shots that anyone has with the car (airborn and such) Email me if you would be interested in donating a few pictures for the site. [email protected]

·
Registered
6 Posts
i like your car and i've seen you around in harvard. my name is justin and i live in woodstock and you always rev up at my brothers black rsx type s when you see him in Harvard he says you got a nice car too.

·
Super Moderator
10,705 Posts
Re: - Generalization -

Black and Gold, second only to Blue-gold.

Congratulations, keep the rubber side down!

Blue

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I used a minolta dimage 7 to take the pictures.

soobaru, I kind of remember your brothers cars but pm me and maybe we could get together. Its always nice to meet others who enjoy this car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey i saw you on thursday 4-22 at tommys of woodstock. I was the white guy mopping the floor. That srt-4 always is revving at everyone at the highschool here and he saw ur car and his jaw dropped and is like oh my god and he stayed quiet the whole time. Are your headlights stock cuz they look awesome their soo blue they look like projectors. and if they arnt what kind do you have??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts