IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my new JBP STi yesterday from Manchester Subaru in NH :D It was a long drive up and back, but worth it. I'm still breaking it in, so I'm waiting to see what life's like above 4k :eek:
BTW, Manchester Subaru is selling STi's for less than invoice. If anyone wants more info shoot me an email or PM.
Scott

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: bov change as well

Manchester gave me the best deal...$29k. My local dealer wanted $31,300 and offered a $1000 less for my trade. I drove 8 hours each way to save ~$3k. Worth it to me.
Scott

·
Registered
411 Posts
fledis said:
Manchester gave me the best deal...$29k. My local dealer wanted $31,300 and offered a $1000 less for my trade. I drove 8 hours each way to save ~$3k. Worth it to me.
Scott
Definately worth it, plus it added some break in miles in the process.

·
Registered
2 Posts
dp, header, pulley, intake install @ one time??? need advice

hey manchester, sweet i live near there, but i am planning to buy mine from Nashua, NH, they r offering under invoice as well, but its only 10 miles from my house, yeah i want i black on gold as well, with that java paint and gold rims the car looks amazing, cant wait till the spring

·
Registered
530 Posts
I got mine for 32, 250! ahh man, I hope I make a lot of money soon, that car was the best investment ever! 3 thousand!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts