IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all, its time i sell my STi. Its black w/ the gold BBS wheels, currently with less than 5,000 miles! Exterior is all stock with a minor blemish: The driver front fender has a slight ding at the top of the wheel-well. I hadnt even noticed this for a few days until my mom said something to me about it. It is very un-noticeable. Now on to the good stuff! It came with the factory short throw shifter option. The first mod i added was the K&N typhoon intake (with heatshield) around 1000 miles. At about 3,600 miles, it was driven 900 miles from NW Indiana to where It is now, Beaufort, SC (which made about 4500mi). It made this trip without a problem. 100 miles later at 4600 miles the Cobb AP was put on and flashed to Stage 1. Then 2 weeks and 100 miles later, a Turbo XS Turbo back exhaust was put on and the AP was flashed to stage 2. Now 100 miles later the car runs great. The AP shows 18 PSI boost max. Also, the car has a high end Kenwood Excelon head unit. It used to have a 15" MB Quart (high end German engineering audio) w/ 1600w max/800 w RMS Audiobahn amp. That was until the amp overheated. So now both the amp and sub are sitting inside, but they will also go along w/ the car if the buyer wants them. I also still have all stock parts: exhaust, intake, and CD player. It would be a lie if i said i never got on the gas or never raced, so im not going to say that like most others. But i do baby it most of the time. I get 20+ mpg CITY if that tells you how i drive most of the time. It had its first oil change around 2,xxx miles at the dealership. I was planning on changing to Synthetic oil around 5,000 miles. I have decided to sell due to the fact it costs to much (car payment and insurance). Sorry if this is too much detail, but i tried to answer all questions before they are even asked. Please let me know if i forgot anything or you would like any additional info. And sorry there are no pics yet, but i currently dont have a camera, but will try to borrow one ASAP. I am looking for around $30k. I picked it up brand new for $35k total. I say its pretty reasonable for a practically brand new car w/ about $3k mods. You can reach me by email, or phone.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (219)765-5446 (cell) or if no answer, call the house (843)522-9685. Feel free to leave a msg on either.
Thanks,
Alex

·
Premium Member
5,283 Posts
scorcher2005 said:
Hello all, its time i sell my STi. Its black w/ the gold BBS wheels, currently with less than 5,000 miles! I am looking for around $30k.
Hi, there. I'm currently in Iraq for one more month but are looking for ANOTHER black or wrb 05 with less than 10k on it near charleston (were i live). Well seems like I found one ;). Problem being 30k is too high brotha. I paid 31,800 even OTD on my last 05, it was brand new, and came with upgraded security, compass, and wheel locks. I'm not trying to low ball you, but if your interested in droping that price a few K, and the car looks as good as you say it does, we can probably meet to an agreement. Atleast you'll know that it'll be going to someone who knows STi's. I'm a stickler about maintaining the car in perfect condion so she would be well taken care of, hell you'll probably see her in a couple of video's :D.

I got a few of my Last STi, heres one:

http/videos.streetfire.net/video/DEBA8675-C0CF-45F7-97ED-271027330CAA.htm

Your car would become an 11 sec, daily driver. ;)

Ryan (Crewchief)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
What military branch are you in? I'm in the Marines staioned at MCAS Beaufort, SC. PM me and we can talk. And by $35k out the door, that was with tax, title, and interest on the loan and everything else.

·
Premium Member
5,283 Posts
I'm down in charleston as a c-17 crewchief for the Air Force. Pm Sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.