IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I witnessed a Black 06 STi with a trunk swap and an FMIC Trying to egg on two GTOs earlier tonight he was driving like a maniac, To me it's Drivers like that that give the STi a bad name with the Police I was going to purchase one but after witnessing that persons actions I feel that the car would be under the Magnifying Glass by the police, and every time they would see one it would get pulled over, It's people like that, that F!!! it up for the rest of us!!!:mad::tdown:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Then dont get one. Believe me, there are dicks in every type of car, and if that were your criteria for getting a car you will be walking

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tripod said:
Then dont get one. Believe me, there are dicks in every type of car, and if that were your criteria for getting a car you will be walking
It's like you said in your sig Buddy keep it at the track

and believe me I own numerous Subarus that will blow doors off alot of these big V8s and Evos

I brought my 93 2.5RS with an added T-88 and FMIC to E-Town at the STi/Evo shootout and only lost to the AMS Evo.

·
Registered
231 Posts
a_kalishnikova said:
It's like you said in your sig Buddy keep it at the track

and believe me I own numerous Subarus that will blow doors off alot of these big V8s and Evos

I brought my 93 2.5RS with an added T-88 and FMIC to E-Town at the STi/Evo shootout and only lost to the AMS Evo.
Damn I was at jersey for that event. Your car was quick. Post some pics so my boys know what your talkin about.

Nice to see you on here.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
people driving like assholes is fine, they are the ones calling the attention off of me. See you can't deny that in some situations this is totally true. Who cares let people do what they want. I'm not saying they should be driving like idiots but you can't only be resopnsible for yourself. If you think other people are putting a bad name on us for having sti's **** em.

·
Registered
191 Posts
a_kalishnikova said:
I witnessed a Black 06 STi with a trunk swap and an FMIC Trying to egg on two GTOs earlier tonight he was driving like a maniac, To me it's Drivers like that that give the STi a bad name with the Police I was going to purchase one but after witnessing that persons actions I feel that the car would be under the Magnifying Glass by the police, and every time they would see one it would get pulled over, It's people like that, that F!!! it up for the rest of us!!!:mad::tdown:

im ****ing glad you wont get an sti. learn to use punctuation!!!!!!! .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ThisizBrian said:
im ****ing glad you wont get an sti. learn to use punctuation!!!!!!! .
OK Mr. Perfect Grammer Police!!!:busted:
Why don't you put your money where your mouth is
Let's hit Sac Raceway and go for pinks or is your Mommy still paying your Monthly???:rtfm:
I've been Driving Subarus even before you were in your Daddy's Nutsack!
If you are a So-Called "Professional STi Driver" Let's Bring it to Australia we'll see how Professional you are when we race these cars the way they were meant to be raced, on a Rally

If you don't want any of the 93 2.5, I'll Bring out the S202 out for you

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
a_kalishnikova said:
I have many STi's thats just gunna sway my vote to get an 06

my penis is this |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Big

·
Registered
191 Posts
a_kalishnikova said:
OK Mr. Perfect Grammer Police!!!:busted:
Why don't you put your money where your mouth is
Let's hit Sac Raceway and go for pinks or is your Mommy still paying your Monthly???:rtfm:
I've been Driving Subarus even before you were in your Daddy's Nutsack!
If you are a So-Called "Professional STi Driver" Let's Bring it to Australia we'll see how Professional you are when we race these cars the way they were meant to be raced, on a Rally

If you don't want any of the 93 2.5, I'll Bring out the S202 out for you

haha, ok. I dont care about grammar but i couldnt even read your ****ing sentences. I am glad you have been driving subarus since i was in my dads nutsack...is that somehting your so proud of?:clap: wow...what a great accomplishment...i can drive a subaru? i guess learning to read and write werent up there on your list of things 'to do" while you were driving subarus.

secondly, drag racing is for ***gots. id rather have fun in my car on the twisties.

thirdly...damn daniel i didnt know your penis was THAT big...poor diana :(

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
a_kalishnikova is also known as gilmore25 aka nova princess. he is always on here but never posts up. he is liked by no one in this area and races his 06 sti to no end. he talks crap about everyone and thinks his car is the fastest thing ever. in his words "Too fast for the street".

his name is Nick btw

·
Registered
191 Posts
is he russian too? cuz thats just too funny.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
BM_STi said:
a_kalishnikova is also known as gilmore25 aka nova princess. he is always on here but never posts up. he is liked by no one in this area and races his 06 sti to no end. he talks crap about everyone and thinks his car is the fastest thing ever. in his words "Too fast for the street".

his name is Nick btw
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one Adam.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
oops disregard who a_kalishnikova is. the dude he saw in the 06sti is nick. i misread the thread. i have nothin against a_kalishnikova, but i dont like nick. the guy who was driving his 06 sti like a maniac.

·
Registered
191 Posts
u sure a_kalishnakova isnt russian/check/somewhere over there in europe?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts