IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i was in class my friends, as you can see, were putting birthday decorations on my car. When i walked up i was mad thinking they had not safely taped the paper on and they had ruined my paint. But they knew what they were doing. Today is my 21st birthday and i drove away from school like this.........:p:tup::D

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Haha, reminds me of one of my buddies in high school w/ a WRX. A girl asked him to homecoming by writing all over his car. He turned her down because he was so pissed someone touched his paint.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yakmasterjack said:
Haha, reminds me of one of my buddies in high school w/ a WRX. A girl asked him to homecoming by writing all over his car. He turned her down because he was so pissed someone touched his paint.
Wow sounds like a classic and memorable situation. I was not mad though, i thought i was nice that they actually remembered and went out of their way. It was a pretty cool surprise.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
thats awesome

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Happy 21 man.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
lol i had the same thing done to me

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Happy 21st!!! You must live like a mile from school to drive home with all of that on your windows.

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
Happy Birthday man, That was nice of them.

·
Registered
13,608 Posts
yakmasterjack said:

Sounds like something I would have done...

All my friends pretty much know:

Don't stand near Peleg's car, don't lean on Peleg's car, don't look at Peleg's car.

Oh and have a nice day! :)

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
kvannice said:
lucky you're friends aren't the same ones that I have, you would have gotten smashed, then teabagged.
Haha, I know those kind of friends. :lol:

Happy 21st though man, nice suprise.

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
happy birthday a day later. Lets hope you did not succumb to too much debauchery durring your birthday celbration. Nothing like a hangover and a hambeast in your bed to remind you why drinking too much is bad.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts