IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been wayching this closely and its pretty good. The AMS EVO is by far a faster car Big Valley is holding their own in this little comp. I think AMS trapped high enough for a 8 sec pass at their last outting 165mph I believe and thats awesome. Id like to see Bug Valley put thier STI in the 8 and do a heds up race with AMS. by the way I was a scooby onwer and now I have Evolved if you know what I mean.

The old Scooby

The New Evilness

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,936 Posts
yes ams is faster, but big valley is way more consistant. AMS either runs hugely quick times, or craps itself on the track (and there's about a 50/50 shot of either happening).

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
The Big Valley car is also a daily driver to and from the shop in Puerto Rico, is the AMS EVO daily driven?

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
Does the Big Valley car run our poor 1/4 mile gearing setup? From the rumors for the 07' STi they may want to look into some gearing modifications, if that's the case.

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,936 Posts
JJ18Sniper said:
Does the Big Valley car run our poor 1/4 mile gearing setup? From the rumors for the 07' STi they may want to look into some gearing modifications, if that's the case.

i believe they run a PPG 5 speed now, but with the gears in the 6 speed case

·
Registered
178 Posts
da_konig said:
Ive been wayching this closely and its pretty good. The AMS EVO is by far a faster car Big Valley is holding their own in this little comp. I think AMS trapped high enough for a 8 sec pass at their last outting 165mph I believe and thats awesome. Id like to see Bug Valley put thier STI in the 8 and do a heds up race with AMS. by the way I was a scooby onwer and now I have Evolved if you know what I mean.

The old Scooby

The New Evilness
you STI was nicer btw

·
Premium Member
4,081 Posts
eatV8 said:
The Big Valley car is also a daily driver to and from the shop in Puerto Rico, is the AMS EVO daily driven?

would it be the case if it was here? whether East or West Coast?
Meaning do they (P.R.) abide by the same Emission and what not type of laws??

·
Banned
32 Posts
da_konig said:

The old Scooby

The New Evilness
Congratulations on your downgrade.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I wouldnt say a down grade. Interior way nicer pwer a lil less then the STI but faster stock for stock. Dollar for dollar modding the evo makes why more power for less money. We just had a evo dyno day here in Tucson and I seen EVO 9 putting down over 300 whp on stock boost just bolt ons and a tune and even a E85 tuned evo made 442whp and ltes not even bring up he 10sec stock turbo evo out of CBEVO.com. Dont get me wrong I loved my scooby but my evo is way funner to drive and faster then any STI ive came accross with just bolt ons

1 - 20 of 36 Posts