IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
Awesome, Gadiel and Big Valley know what they're doin. I had the pleasure of meeting him and having my car tuned by him in MD. He is a really nice guy and is very dedicated to making his costumers happy and satisfied.

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
wow... 9.5 @150! Is that the current record?

·
Registered
451 Posts
holy ****...it launched at like 60 mph. camerea almost didnt keep up.

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
evilSTi7 said:
it's been in the 9's for a couple months now. last i heard they ran 9.8 or 9.9 though.
I wonder how much more power that car has left on the table...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ya i thought that placed looked familiar , then i realized same place where ams ran a 8.97

·
Registered
178 Posts
BoostedEvoVIII said:
Ya i thought that placed looked familiar , then i realized same place where ams ran a 8.97
Yeah prob when it makes it down the track. why don't you go back to the evo forums. All you do is STI bash , ohh this is were ams ran a 8.97. Posting your videos beating sti's good for you. You don't see me on the evo forums talking s**t so stay off of ours.

Wow that felt better just my .02 cents post what you want. That is why i own an STI.

·
Registered
222 Posts
STI4AKING said:
Yeah prob when it makes it down the track. why don't you go back to the evo forums. All you do is STI bash , ohh this is were ams ran a 8.97. Posting your videos beating sti's good for you. You don't see me on the evo forums talking s**t so stay off of ours.

Wow that felt better just my .02 cents post what you want. That is why i own an STI.
*cough* pwnd .......btw evo's are very fast and cheap to mod..but........overall the build quality is just CRAP

STI ftw kthnx

1 - 20 of 58 Posts