IW STi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You gotta be careful in the MidWest...

At the exit of a nice set of corners, I came upon this behemoth...

(see attached pictures)

Scared the hell out of me, until I realized what it was! :lol:

The really funny thing, is that there are much larger beasts on the roads frequently - I just haven't had a camera nearby. Picture the monster below with an extra 10 feet of width, and double tires on each side...

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
:eek: Where in Illinois did you spot that thing? Never saw anything like that on the road from where I am. Funny nonetheless though :lol:!

P.S. - You should of went F&F style and go underneath it man!

·
Registered
13,137 Posts
That's a big tractor.

*edit* Cues the Beverly Hillbillies theme song...

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Datadatum said:
You gotta be careful in the MidWest...

At the exit of a nice set of corners, I came upon this behemoth...

(see attached pictures)

Scared the hell out of me, until I realized what it was! :lol:

The really funny thing, is that there are much larger beasts on the roads frequently - I just haven't had a camera nearby. Picture the monster below with an extra 10 feet of width, and double tires on each side...
actually it's a sprayer, that's, that's why it sits up so high and has super skinney tires, so it wont smash the stuff it's spraying ;) like corn:tup: (parents used to farm, i see these things around here all the time)

back when i had my motorcycle i always wanted to ride under one but never built up the nerve to do it

·
Registered
5,030 Posts
I doubt the STi would clear but something like an S2000 or Mita probably would especialy if it was lowerd. We have some of those ont he back roads around here aswell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts