IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope noone here was silly enough to be there. 6 Arrested, 100+ cars confiscated (sp?) and 160+ tickets handed out...

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Damn! That's pretty crazy.

·
Banned
8,226 Posts
just checked some other news reports... it was avenue p, a very popular spot. good thing i never went there haha I have heard so much about it but I would rather stay out of Newark if I do not need to be there haha

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
I went there once with a friend and we parked like blocks and blocks away and went to watch. I bet some crazy cars were taken...

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
wow, yea...kid up the st from me goes there all the time. supposidly from what i hear he was "untouchable". but that just went down the drain! sucks for them, hope no subies were busted

·
Banned
331 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Thats going to mess up their weekend. That just sucks! You would think, people racing there always, there would eventually be some crack down by the law on it......I hope no STi's or other Subies were towed in.....

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Sounds like the cops reached there monthly quota on tickets! Right at the end of the month too... i'm sure they will be in good shape for a bit now.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That's crazy $$$ from the raid....I bet the cops are swiming in money like Scrooge McDuck used to do in his money bin...

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
my sti was confiscated at the races

no, i am kidding, but i have been there to watch the races before, you see mostly civics with 100 shot and stangs, fun to watch, dumb to bring your own car. hope no one from here was caught.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts