IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I know some of you guys don't make it over to nasioc very often, I figured I'd post this here to. We are going to have a dinner meet on either Sept 30th or Oct 1st at Applebees on Rte 1 in Edison. more info can be found on Nasioc here:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=841249
If you PM me and let me know if you would like to come on friday OR saturday OR if you'd want to come either day, I'll add you to the appropriate list on Nasioc. Any comments or questions feel free to PM me.

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
I am on NASIOC. Saw the thread but havent commented yet. If I can find a ride there either day is good for me.

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
Edison! I can maybe make that, on saturday? Dunno yet though....

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This meet wil be on the 1st of October, Saturday. If you can make it let me know, looks like around 20 wrxs/stis right now.

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
Bruce, can you pick me up on your way through? If so I am in :tup:

BruceChapman said:

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
I'm coming Bruce is going to bring me. Thanks Bruce, you're a legend!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I think i might be able to make it there... Add another STi to the list...

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
this really blows....i dont think im gonna be able to make it now....crap! =\ sry guys, dude, im totally missin out. =(

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
Count me in..I will be there around 5:30'ish 6...!!

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
So this thing is still on? How many STi's are really coming? Also what time you guys getting there....just to know so I can show up at the same time..

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
The thing is really happening for sure. Well and truely over 50 people on the list. Not sure how many are STi's. Bruce and I will be there around 5:45-6 as long as traffic doesnt hold us up. There is a few people arriving there from 5:30-6

·
Premium Member
14,740 Posts
Nice...finally get to see the faces behind the names! Can't wait to see yah and Bruce and everyone else around there! Ok...I should get there at like 6...see you guys there!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts