IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend doesn't think you can pull 450+ horses with just bolt ons that will cost less then 10k with the STi. i think it could easily do it because mzm sells a performance package for 5k that will boost up to 370 and im sure with another 5k you could put it up to 450 or atleast close. Anyone konw a list of parts that would accomplish about 450 horses for the sti? or did i loose this bet :x

by the way im new to the forum, im planning on buying my STi in June(when im moving from cali to massachusettes) and i would like an AWD car and i dont think theres a better choice then the STi. anyways thanks a lot

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
DJ_STi said:
My friend doesn't think you can pull 450+ horses with just bolt ons that will cost less then 10k with the STi. i think it could easily do it because mzm sells a performance package for 5k that will boost up to 370 and im sure with another 5k you could put it up to 450 or atleast close. Anyone konw a list of parts that would accomplish about 450 horses for the sti? or did i loose this bet :x

by the way im new to the forum, im planning on buying my STi in June(when im moving from cali to massachusettes) and i would like an AWD car and i dont think theres a better choice then the STi. anyways thanks a lot
You can probably do 400whp for about 4500k. The question is, do you want a rock solid 450whp or just to get there. You can certainly get there for well under 10k, the question is: How durable is this engine at 450whp anyway? No one knows right now.

-st

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
more more more more WHP ahahahhaha (I am the mad scientist)!!!!!!
<evil grin>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts