IW STi Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a call from my insurance today and my car is deemed "Total Loss." Nancy (the girl from NJM) just informed me that she’s mailing an Odometer document I have to sign swearing that the mileage reading I provided is accurate. I’m also (STILL) trying to get my oil change place to find the receipt of my last oil change-since all my receipts were in the car. It’s been 2 weeks and they told me they should have it today-hehe we shall see.

Nancy said she’s going to run my car info through some system to determine the value of my car-than she’ll contact my loan bank to pay off balance and acquire the title of the car. The rest of the money minus the deductible will be mailed to me. I have not yet been told how much money but God knows I miss my car so badly. This whole thing today has my head back to the day my car was stolen and it’s making me feel terrible sad-especially since I still don’t know where she is. I need a hug or a drink.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
She better get another STi since she comes to the meets now lol.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EastSTi said:
She better get another STi since she comes to the meets now lol.

hey hey Mike I try to make all meets it's you who never shows up! and I don't think I'll be getting anything anytime soon-there's nothing nice out anyway. The 2006/07 just doesn't do it for me like the 04 did. we shall see.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK so I am very happy with the refund amount and they are super fast! She already spoke to my bank and we're almost done. So for those in NJ get your self New Jersey Manufactures Insurance-they are great! I'm totaly happy with the results!

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
SpeedingTicketsIncluded said:
hey hey Mike I try to make all meets it's you who never shows up! and I don't think I'll be getting anything anytime soon-there's nothing nice out anyway. The 2006/07 just doesn't do it for me like the 04 did. we shall see.
Yea your right lol so 05 FTW theres a WRB/Silver for sale down the road from me

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EastSTi said:
Yea your right lol so 05 FTW theres a WRB/Silver for sale down the road from me

My next car is WHITE-no exceptions this time!!! I always settle and I always save the best for last. NO MORE I owe it to my WRB STI who never got to play in the snow b/c I was "saving her from damage," got wet in the rain maybe 5 time in over 2 years, and never saw a racetrack. At lease my focus has been there-done that and IT is still with me. So my next car will be what I want and I will beat on her ass as if she's about to be stolen-lol.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
SpeedingTicketsIncluded said:
he 2006/07 just doesn't do it for me like the 04 did. we shall see.
No love for the 06 guys :p

Stock i dont think they look that nice but once you throw some mods on they look good... You should see mine :)

and uh remember 06 is the last year for Aspen White.. the next one is satin white!!!

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
KiR DieseL said:
No love for the 06 guys :p

Stock i dont think they look that nice but once you throw some mods on they look good... You should see mine :)

and uh remember 06 is the last year for Aspen White.. the next one is satin white!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm satin white

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
Everyone knows WRB FTW!!! Its the color of Subaru:tup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts