IW STi Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a Black EVO 8 parked in front of my apartment this morning. (actually it was brown..like my car from all the filth haha)

anyway I saw a black EVO a couple months ago here...wonder if it was the same one.

I know a few people at work that would buy an EVO but since there is no Mitsu dealer here they wont do it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yeah - I haven't seen a single one up here in Redmond...probably because last I heard, the dealers still wanted $37-$40k for them. Believe it or not in these parts they're even a rarer sight on the road for me than a Ferrari F50 (saw one on the road in Aug,). Hell, there's even a red Lotus Esprit in the parking lot at work.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I've been wondering about that. I saw one Evo on the road up in Portland when we were up there for test drives. I haven't seen any in C/O. There were something like six on the lot at Beaverton Mitsubishi. Maybe they need to stop scalping them and playing games with potential buyers.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Yeah, if it makes you feel any better, I don't believe the local dealer here in Eugene has moved any of them. I've never seen a single one on the lot or anywhere in town. STis are far more common.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For those of you who emailed multiple dealers......

I saw a black one in corvallis when I first got my STi.. its plate said EVO 8

·
Registered
198 Posts
It's wierd...haven't seen an EVO on the road yet, then I saw two yesterday - yellow/gunmetal, and silver/silver. Really sharp-looking cars, but I don't like the CF spoilers and stock altezzas...it kind of makes it look like Mitsubishi tried too hard to make the car look 'cool'. That said, I really want to see one close up.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My friend is in Salem right now trading his X5 in for an EVO.

so there will be at least one evo in Bend :)

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I've seen two in this area, one is yellow and I see it when I arrive at or leave work, the other was a silver one that a guy in his 50's or so was driving. I thought that was pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
When I said this area, I meant Washington County... not Bend. Sorry, wasn't trying to pull a hijack. I just meant to state that I think the EVO's are less common everywhere because I've seen several sti's around but only two EVO's.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Desktop image and other pictures (56K warning)

I think Billy_Talent is in washington.

Anyway I just went for a ride in my friends new EVO here in bend.
He got a Silver one with sunroof and CF Wing.

I have never been in my STi as a passanger, but damn that evo felt fast as hell.. I like the seats too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
there are two Evo's in Eugene one black one a carbon metallic color, Both Doctor's and were purchase from Emerald Mitsubishi! Never seen them in town though, just what the sales manager said!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts