IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the car for about 2 weeks and I just now found this website. Sucks I have to go to work soon, I've got a lot of reading and catching up to do. Any others in Vegas? Contact me, Glad to be aboard!

Ron :D

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I paid exactly MSRP. So yeah I didn't get the best deal but they are harder to come by out here. I rarely see them on the lot. I didn't have much haggling power since I was trying to get out of a lease on my 350Z. In the end though my payment is 5 bucks less than the Z and I'm buying this one. Wish I would have waited for the STi to come out before I bought the Z. NIce looking car but too many problems in the first year run. Check out Ebay. Everyone is selling theirs. :) They were hating on me at my350z.com when I told them I bought an STi. Kinda funny, but oh well. Thanks for the welcoming guys, talk to you soon.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
XtOrT said:
my350z.com
Personally, I love the 350Z, but I don't own one and don't have the problems. But a lot of the dudes at my350z.com are definitely haters of anyone that likes anything else at all... Very immature and stupid. If the only sportscar available was the 350Z, I would still be driving my pickup, most likely. :roll: Choice & variety = good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts