IW STi Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I entered my car in battle of the imports and decided NOT to do the Sportsman Eliminator (bracket racing) cuz yeah no glory in that what good is it if your mom's hyundai elantra can eliminate you just cuz it hits 18.1 ALL THE TIME LOL. So I entered the Street Tuner class (AWD RWD boosted) of course I qualified last since all i have a is a turboback and a cobb stage 2. BTW all the cars hit 10's or lower.

First round was a HUUUUGE upset I was against a turbo MR2 spyder with his time of 10.4. At the launch he broke an axle!! Woo hoo I advance! Next round i'm against AMS' other car automatic 240sx turbo (no SR20 swap!) This time I got whooped so bad he let off the gas at the end and still hit a 10.8 LOL

Anyhow I can't figure out what's wrong with my car I can't break 13.2 at first I thought it was because of the GP Moto elbow since it has a smaller diameter then the stock one. My mph will not go past 102 I have no clue what i'm doing wrong or if something is wrong with my car. My launch is fine, i shift at the correct shift points who knows?!?!?!

·
Registered
345 Posts
i was there, were u the silver one with no headlight or the white one?? I was in the show but left in the middle of the judging because i felt like my car was out of place (too much rice, they parked me next to a riced out sti w/lambo doors and flames on the side. yuck) Whats ur 60' foots?? I ran 13.3 with just a no-name intake and HKS CB

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the white one. My 60 foots are 1.7. Grant it yeah i can bring it down to 1.6 yada yada yada but the fact that people ran 13.0 or lower with a 1.7 is why it concerns me. Truthfully even when I see people with a 1.6 60ft i don't really see a difference in their time.

·
Registered
345 Posts
i dont know bro. like i said u have more mods then me and were .1 in difference in time. have u tried takeing it to another track (GLD,Byron)??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts