IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically what the title states. I'm 19, male, I'm a college student, I live in the Greater Cincinnati Area, and my driving record is squeaky clean. Not a citation, not a warning, nothing. So if you had to guess, what would you place insurance monthly for me on a 2002 or 2003 WRX? I would get a quote but I'm afraid to give out personal information and then get harassed by companies trying to sell me crap lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Whats your credit score? That's another determining factor.
I'd guess $100-200/month. But that's very subjective to other factors as well; insurance company, coverage, etc.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I haven't done anything to negatively impact my credit but I have been building credit on a credit card for over a year.

·
Registered
858 Posts
It's hard to say, being an older car and not being an STI, as well as having a clean record, work in your favor. Your age works against you. Best way to know is to call your insurance company and ask.

When I got booted from my insurance company, in the folly of my youth, I shopped around and haven't gotten harassed with emails and such. Go get some quotes, it's really the best way to find out what your looking at for owning a WRX.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's hard to say, being an older car and not being an STI, as well as having a clean record, work in your favor. Your age works against you. Best way to know is to call your insurance company and ask.

When I got booted from my insurance company, in the folly of my youth, I shopped around and haven't gotten harassed with emails and such. Go get some quotes, it's really the best way to find out what your looking at for owning a WRX.

When you gave them your address did they send you a lot of junk mail?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an update to everyone I'm saving up for an STI now and for a 2004 to 2007 STI I was quoted $60 to $70 a month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts