IW STi Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
The repairs were done under warranty. Too many assumptions from you... Stop trying to fill in the blanks to fit your narrative.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Nobody is denying you your bloody experiences! People make guesses all the time because someone infers certain things and are not clear. It's certainly the pot calling the kettle black. Do you enjoy telling people what to do?
I also don't like the way you characterize the transmission and your unwarranted negativity about STI's and even Subaru service.
Perhaps join a Facebook group where people rant nonsensically? I think you are off-base and the "cheers" disingenuous.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I just want to make it clear that I got my answer to my original post. Thank you for all the input guys. I’m currently looking into a 2016 STI in WRB with 25k miles and a 2017 Satin white pearl with 25k miles. Thank you again!

·
Registered
64 Posts
(Sorry to the Original Poster)

Scargo you are the exact same when referring to assumptions and best guesses. Ask a question if you have the need to know.

There is no "pot calling kettle black" on my end. I did not assume or best guess anything, only subiebro11 and you have. Hypocrite.

There is no reason to get all thin skinned and show your weak side. Your sarcastic way of throwing shade is in poor taste.

Cheers.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts