IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I would turn the boost down if I were you. It's too high even with stock intake.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
909 said:
Moved it down to 17 per your recommendation. It seems to have more power in the upper RPM band. Power down low is identical to what it was at 18. Very pleased. Thanks.
Does your boost drop off by redline or does it hold 17 to redline?

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
awsome man, you've convinced me to get one. I hope to sell my MBC soon and pick one of those up. Thanks again! Also how is the FCD? Anything unsafe or such for it? For the Supra I knew it was a big no-no and that the greddy BCC was much better. Althought I'd love to get rid of any fuel cut I would not like damaging anything. Thanks again for the review!

Robert~

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
sorry to keep buggin you , but how does the gain / set settings work? You set your set psi (ex. 17) and your gain (ex 15) and it'll keep your wastegate shut until 15 and then allow it to release? Would it be bad setting the gain to 17 or how does that all work and the pros and cons of setting the gain too high / low. Thanks again for all your help.

Robert~

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: Removing Fog Cover STi Logos

please post instruction on how to install a the hks fcd ! I installed mine today and my car runs horrible . It surges in the lower rpm's and throws a cuise light but no CEL . I took it out for the time being . What wires do I splice at the ecu ? And what setting number do I put it on ? I has gotten instructions for a STI onanother forum but I guess they are wrong . Please help asap !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts