Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how to increase boost???

That's right. These are the parts your stock WRX, US Sti, and JDM WRX blocks desire. More agressive cams for a better power band. Every wrx drops power off over 5700 rpm or so. Even with big boy turbos. I've been on several dynos and can atest to this with graphs if need be. These will help remedy that and carry the power band well in the upper 6K range. These are the same cams that are used on the stock 8K rpm reving Japan spec version 7 Sti motor. I removed them yesteday. They show no wear. I'll also throw in the buckets that were removed from the same heads.

These drop right in. You will need new valve springs though. roughly $250. Well worth it for the power gain. If you know anything about motors you know you want these 'sticks'. They have 3K miles on them. Sticks with buckets shipped is $525. One hell of a deal IMO.

If you want to do JUN cams instead like I did with my frankenstien 2.5L motor you better be ready to shell out $1250 for the cams alone, no buckets, etc. My price is a steal compared to this.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.