Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a thought...

STI v7 Motor has roughly 3K miles on it. All items have the same milage on them. All parts are used, but like new. Saving to you :)

Sti motor mounts, $60:

Sti Catless up-pipe. Harness the power the factory intended you to. $200:

Sti 6spd clutch, pressure plate, and fly wheel combo. Take a look at the picture. We couldn't believe this part was even used since it looks so good. Stronger clamping force than stock wrx. Perfect option for you 6spd guys out there. $200:

VF30 turbo in excellent condition. Zero shaft play. $550:

Sti front endlings. VERY nice piece. I'm tempted to put them on my car ;) If they don't sell in a day I'll pull them from this ad and do so. $100, removing from sway bar tonight:

Sti front sway bar. Great condition. You could eat off of this thing. $100:

Sti sub frame. That's right, the sub frame that the motor mounts and sway bar attach to. Make an offer, can take pics if interested.

I don't have use for any of these parts since my car already contains similar. Act fast as these will sell, sell, sell. Prices are without shipping. If you insist on trying to undercut my pricing please do not do so in an insulting manner ;) I.E. "I'll give you $125 for the uppipe"

Dibs doesn't mean squat. Money in hand, paypal, MO, cashier's checks all work for me. Oh, and cash if you are in Phoenix or Tucson will work as well.

More parts to come shortly :banana: Parts will also be up on www.iaperformance.com under SPECIALS shortly.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.