IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'd like to trade this 0 mile motor for a stock STi motor, or sell it outright. Nothing high-mileage, please. Must be in good shape with good compression numbers, and preferably something with a recent leak-down test performed.

Motor specs:

Axis Stage II with CP Pistons
ARP Headstuds
New STi timing belt
New Spec c water and oil pumps
New factory gasket set
3-angle valve job on heads

Everything is fully assembled and the timing belt is installed.

I'd consider a long block for long block trade, or full motor with all accessories. I've got invoices totaling $4530 into the shortblock alone. This is an easy way to have the least possible downtime for your own car, and get a 0 mile built motor with no wait. There are tons of hidden costs when building a motor like this from scratch - I'd be happy to detail them with potential buyers.

Looking for a <30k mile stock longblock in excellent shape + $3500 for trade. I will sell outright for $6000.

I have the tools and space to do this swap over a weekend, location is 19067.

Chris

·
Registered
484 Posts
email me @ [email protected] I have a sti with 2k miles on. I want to know more about internal motor work..... And what this motor brings to the table.....

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was hoping to get this car up and running in time for the cross country rally I organize (www.akarally.com), which happened in June. Ultimately, it wasn't in the cards, and I've since been lured back to a German project car.

It's a shame that I've changed my mind, as this motor is bulletproof, but I just don't want to dump money into a rotated mount kit, clutch, etc when I don't plan to keep the car.

Chris

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.