IW STi Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
I wasnt gonna drive the car during the winter months but i got bored so here it is..Varis diffuser uninstalled, 3 inches higher, 07 sti bbs on some snows and some mudflaps after....

winter mode..

·
Registered
360 Posts
Your car looks great! I just came across your feature website

How does your car ride being that low? What spring rate do your BC have?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
I know how you feel man, mine isnt seeing winter and I am aching to drive it.
Yup, been having way too much fun in the snow with this thing.. No regrets. Keeps me excited putting on the summer setup/parts. it does refresh the excitement and appreciation for those parts since I tend to not give a shit a couple weeks of putting them on lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey love the way your car looks. I'm planning on picking one up but it has the bumper your came with first, and i love the look of the 2011 bumper with the way u have it with the fogs covered. where did u pick up the front bumper? and if you have a part number so i can look them up. Thanks in advanced for the info.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Few questions for you.

What size tires are you running? I really want TE37's, if you plan on selling these any time soon, please let me know. I want the white/red setup you have EXACTLY for my car. I have some gold stockies with Nitto NT05's I will sell.

What type of side skirts are those?

Thanks, car looks amazing btw.

-Spencer
@thatphotographer

·
Registered
430 Posts
Re: awd_pwnz aka xtian's 2008 sti hatch journal

Image Link

how did you end up shaving down your bumper like that for the plate bracket? ive been wanting to do that and the only other car that i see that has done it is yours.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts