Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys hows it goin...

These gauges are the autometer Pro Comp ultra-lites, these are all mechanical. I have boost/vac gauge, a/f ratio guage, and oil pressure. The oil pressure is not included in price however it will be thrown in for free... alittle oil got into the gauge and its not noticable but im not tryin to sell a something thats possible defective. The boost/vac, and a/f r work perfectly and the oil pressure is working to my knowledge. The whole package includes 3 pro comp ultra-light gauges and apillar, however if you if you would like the apillar i would need you to ship me your stock apillar. This apillar is already mounted and ready for installation i put alota time into gettin this apillar to work as smoothly as it does. I payed 55 for the apillar and over 100 for the gauges, so make me an offer.

Also they all light up red, and im also willing to part out seperatly, just not one gauge at a time.

Thanks for looking
-Tyler

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as hardwhere goes i could throw in w/e boost line i have already for the boost gauge, and the rest is really just wireing. I use speaker wire for w.e electical work i do i get it all from radio shack.

As far as the oil pressure, your probably goin to have to get a steal braided hose and some brass fittings.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SOLD to wrx04_sti.... fast, smooth transaction.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.