·
Banned
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Banned
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Re: AUTO MASTER - 2007 Subaru STi - Research and Product Development - Charts, Logs, etc.

All PM's answered!

Minor Update:

We have been extremely busy lately. We havent had much time to play with our own stuff :lol:. But, LOGS, DYNO PLOTS and NEW PARTS will be posted this week.

ON A SIDE NOTE - I AM LOVING THE 2007 STI GEARING :tup:

-Rob

·
Registered
827 Posts
Re: AUTO MASTER - 2007 Subaru STi - Research and Product Development - Charts, Logs, etc.

When can we expect an update?

·
Banned
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Sorry for the delay on this project. We have been extremely busy lately and I have not had anytime to even breathe LOL.

As soon as we finish some big projects (which should be anytime now) I will come back with some great updates and data. STAY TUNED!

-Rob

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts

You better, AMR has produced some sick Subarus, that just doesn't fit their style, hanging to a stockie for so long, I hope Rob steps up and makes it move.

I'm not pushing or anything, but next time I get there, I hope to see the other beast at the shop.

·
Registered
93 Posts
AutoMaster said:
We will be doing staged maps and developing new products for the 2007 STi. This thread will be dedicated to the development of each part and stage. Stay tuned for updates.

-Rob
bump

i wanna see an automaster drag 07STi... my upgrades are so slow:p

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.