Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Communist Denver Nuggets Fan

JAN 18

Sunday

WHAT? AUTOX - WWSCC/ACE Slush #1 – Arctic Cone Experience

(WWSCC Members Only)

click here for more info on the raceway.

OK PEOPLE TIME TO SIGN UP, stop pu$$y footing around. It is this weekend and its only an hour drive from seattle.

PEOPLE that have signed up allready

Click here to Start up the process.

http://www.wwscc.org/

Bremerton Motorsports Park - could be a fun drive if we all meet up beforehand.

if its your first time, online you will have to pay 25 bucks. In person, it is 30 bucks for your first time.

Should be fun though...

quit being wussies ya'll - RACE OR DIE

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
So when you say WWSCC members only, what does that mean? You have to become a member *AND* pay to register for the race? I'd love to autoX my STi, that would be fun.

I sent my thing off that came with my STi to join the SCCA, but I haven't got it back yet.

BTW, your "click calendar" link is dead.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you Participated in ANY the 2003 Autocrosses you ARE a member, You need to show your Rule book at this event and if you don't have one thats fine they will charge you 5 bucks on site for one. Also INput your name and EMAIL that you used when you signed up for the 2003 season on the Pre-register link(or Start up the process link) its 25 bucks if you pay with paypall OR 30 when you show up and race, I ADVISE YOU Pregister. If you have NEver done Autocross before, Please Feel free to PM me or ask Questions. Autocrossing is fun and helps you push the limits of your car, stock or moded. Chose NOVICE for your First time, this means you are only timed and you are not competing with anyone but your self!

·
Registered
454 Posts
PaX said:
If you Participated in ANY the 2003 Autocrosses you ARE a member
I haven't participated in a autocross since 2000, and even then it was only 1 event.

You need to show your Rule book at this event and if you don't have one thats fine they will charge you 5 bucks on site for one.
So I'm gonna have to buy something I'm gonna get anyway when my stuff comes back from the SCCA?

Also INput your name and EMAIL that you used when you signed up for the 2003 season on the Pre-register link(or Start up the process link) its 25 bucks if you pay with paypall OR 30 when you show up and race, I ADVISE YOU Pregister.
I am interested, but I'm a bit hesitant to pay for things I don't need to pay for.

If you have NEver done Autocross before, Please Feel free to PM me or ask Questions. Autocrossing is fun and helps you push the limits of your car, stock or moded. Chose NOVICE for your First time, this means you are only timed and you are not competing with anyone but your self!
I've done it, but it's been a long time and I was driving a F-body.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the SCCA rule book IS different from the WWSCC, I can't remember what the difference was, i lost my SCCA rule book, but i think you can DL: it from there site(SCCA), You will need the WWSCC rule book, its only 5 bucks. Don't worry about autocrossing again thats whats NOVICE is for. There was 3 Sti s at the last autocross that were in NOVICE. Its all apart of the learning curve.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Okay, I signed up... I will be there for some cone honing on Sunday!

Looks like I'm in the afternoon session.. I assume that's what NOVA PM means, right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts