IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i've just ordered my Version 10 MY05 STI. I wanted a 05 build not just compliance so i wont be getting it till end of March :cry:

My names Jme, i live in Perth, Western Australia......usually hang out with like minded enthusiasts from www.perth-wrx.com

Currently building a 650hp race car and my girlfriend drives a modified GT forester. Glad to see a forum dedicated to the almightly STI.

Cant wait to get it.

cheers

Jme

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dude

I live in Syd & getting mine next week...not really sure why u r waiting

M

·
0 Posts
You both suck (for getting to live in Australia where WRX's are fully appreciated), but welcome to the forums and please don't hesitate to post some pics of your new rides when they come in!

:)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chuckie said:
Dude

I live in Syd & getting mine next week...not really sure why u r waiting
I specifically wanted 05 build not just compliance, and not in a rush for it.

Jme

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep 2000 wagon.

I know its not an STI but here's a pic. Will running and race ready in 6 weeks:

STi Thunder not totally sure myself, i was informed the 05's were actually version 11's. going by each MY update the version number increases. If anyone can confirm and put my mind at rest by all means. Either way, its coming in 3 months and cant wait!! :D

Had a cruise with the Perth WRX guys on the weekend past. A guy had one in blue (what else) with prodrive 18's, MoTeC M800 and custom 3" turbo back zorst. Sounded great. Try and get a pic and post up for ya.

Jme

1 - 8 of 8 Posts