IW STi Forum banner

Audi Club @ VIR Nov. 18-19

782 views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  BoostJunkie 
#1 ·
Anyone else going? I just registered and I know Spazegun will be there, just wondering if anyone else is going. It would be nice to have some more Subies out there and registration is still open for all run groups!

#6 ·
aren't you at school? and how far is it from DC?
Thanksgiving break :D It's about 4-5 hours from DC, well worth the trip.

As soon as i get my ****ing audi club member number I'll be there.
Dude, when you apply for membership they give you a membership request reference number, which you can use to register for the event. I figured that out today, registered for my membership and event at the same time online. You running in the yellow or blue group?

#12 ·
NASA isn't bad, but I have found that for beginners, some of the other clubs might be a little less intimidating. I don't know, maybe it's just because the only NASA event I have done was Hyperfest, but it just seemed a lot more hectic and overwhelming. The events I have done with BMW and Audi club have been a lot more laid back and conducive to learning. If you really want to get involved though, you should join them all :D BMW, Audi, Porsche, Corvette, and Mercedes are some of the major clubs who have events in the area, as well as NASA of course.

#19 ·
Yeah it's kinda stupid...they say they choose who gets in based on the order they recieve payment, but they reserve the right to give preference to Audi owners. What kind of crap is that? A member is a member, regardless of what car they drive. Oh well, supposedly they are supposed to update the list today so we should find out soon. This is why I do most of my events with BMW club, they are so much more organized.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.