Votes: 5 25.0%
  • buy the dream for 28k?

Votes: 15 75.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so if u guys had your perfect car sitting in front of u for like $28k and then there was your second choice for 3 grand cheaper what would u do? seems like theres more wrb 06s around and i think its second best color for the 06 next to white. save the 3 grand, get a close second place and get mods? or buy the dream and gor more broke?

·
Registered
347 Posts
norcalspeed said:
seems like theres more wrb 06s
WRONG. Way more AW 06 on the road in the Bay Area. I personally know of 5 other owners that have an 06 AW, and I've seen more AW 06 on the road than all other colors COMBINED. Go WRB and save some money for mods.

P.S. 28k for a new 06 STI? :eek:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Yeah please get teh blue lol... it was a tossup for me I had a blue wrx, silver wrx so I had to go white 06 in blue looks really good..

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
I don't really see many WRBs at all around for some really wierd reason. I see lots of white and CGMs

·
Registered
123 Posts
go for the color u want.....after all you are gunna be driving it. WRB FTW btw W/ GOLd BBS:tup:

·
Premium Member
5,283 Posts
Why settle cause of the price? Just get an SRT-4 if you wanna settle cause of money. "Go big or go home".

·
Registered
14 Posts
Crewchief said:
Why settle cause of the price? Just get an SRT-4 if you wanna settle cause of money. "Go big or go home".
x56565

im getting an 05AWSTi this summer, cant wait..

17 y/o male i wonder wat my insurance will say baha:bow:

·
Premium Member
5,283 Posts
jAP2LoW*STi said:
x56565

im getting an 05AWSTi this summer, cant wait..

17 y/o male i wonder wat my insurance will say baha:bow:

:confused:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
can i buy that 05 aw sti youre looking at and ill give u an awesome blk jetta to learn to drive on. :) lol im a jerk

·
Registered
186 Posts
get what you want..before i bought my STi, i had a camaro that was cheaper than the "dream" one that i wanted. long story short, i was stuck with it for 5 years and kicked myself in the ass alot for not waiting a little longer and getting the one i wanted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts