IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you can probably relate, not having a boost gauge can be very annoying in a turbo charged car. I've read the how-to's and wiring schemes, but being new to the import world (I previously owned a 12 second F-body), I'm not very familiar on where to shop (online) and who is a trustworthy vendor.

I'm looking for the following items for my '04 STi:

- 3 gauge pod A-Pillar
- Boost gauge (Digital would be nice, but not neccessary)
- Oil temp Gauge
- Oil pressure Gauge

Who can point me in the right direction here?

Thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
65 Posts
In regards to your gauge question: I just installed a bunch of Autometer Carbon Fiber Series gauges. They're a lot cheaper than Omori or Defi gauges but they still look good. I'll try and post some pics in the next few days.

summitracing.com has just about every Autometer product online, that's where I got my gauges.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But does anyone know a good combination as far as the gauges I'm looking for, plus the pod? One that they will obviously fit in ? Somebody has to have an A-pillar gauge pod... what size are the fittings ? What gauges did you use?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Instead of the A-Pillar, you can try the triple gauge pod from Defi. They fit the stock location, and will accomodate up to 3 60mm gauges. If you need hookup on Defi gauges, send me a PM or email me at [email protected]. Quite a lot of the members here bought the gauges from me before, and I believe all of them are excited about them.

MethodX said:
But does anyone know a good combination as far as the gauges I'm looking for, plus the pod? One that they will obviously fit in ? Somebody has to have an A-pillar gauge pod... what size are the fittings ? What gauges did you use?

·
Registered
26 Posts
spatechnique

makes kickin dual gaugesI have used them for almost 4 yrs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts