IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

*GROUP BUY SALE*

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:

The ASI 3-Port Electronic Boost Control Solenoid (EBCS) is the most robust and fastest acting MAC Valve based boost controller on the market. Users can expect faster boost response and solid boost control and tuners can expect more consistent results compared to the OEM solenoid or any other aftermarket 3-Port controller. Each kit comes complete with a plug and play connector, high quality nickel plated high flow fittings, quality silicone vacuum line in either 1/8 or 1/4 inch depending on your install requirements and a water jet aluminum bracket that offers simple bolt on installation. Simply put this is a complete bolt on package ready for install and tuning.

So what makes our EBCS better or different than any of the other solenoids on the market that look very similar, especially the low cost "kits"? It's simple, rather than order an off the shelf valve, which is very cheap for us to do and put a sticker on it, we worked closely with engineers at MAC to design and build our valves with a few custom options to improve the look and performance of our product.

• We start by using a higher power coil in the valve that reacts faster than the standard coils offered in all the other MAC valves while still maintaining compatibility with the OEM ECU. The faster reacting coil was tested in a back to back comparison to similar products resulting in a lower wastegate duty cycle (WGDC) for a given boost target, meaning our valve does not have to work as hard to maintain boost levels reducing wear and tear on the valve.
  • We did not stop there, not only does our valve react faster to inputs, but we use a coil designed for higher operating temperatures. This allows the valve to operate flawlessly even under extreme heat condition found in an engine bay.
  • Our valves are then assembled with high temperature grease and viton seals so that it can withstand the harsh conditions under your hood.
  • Finally our valves are coated black to allow for a stealth install.
All of these modifications create the most dependable solenoid available and allows us to offer the only lifetime warranty for any MAC based EBCS on the market.

When ordering, please be sure to specify the correct vacuum line size for your application. In most cases, the 1/8 Inch line option will work for any OEM turbo application. For vehicles with an aftermarket turbo or external waste gates, we recommend the 1/4 inch line option which also includes a vacuum "T" needed for proper EWG setup. If you are unsure of which kit to order, please give us a call and we can help you over the phone!

FEATURES:

• Fitment For All Model Years Available
  • Fastest Acting Best Flowing Valve on the Market
  • OEM Weatherproof Wiring Harness Connector
  • Vehicle Specific Mounting Bracket
  • High Flow Nickel Plated Fittings and Silicone Vacuum Line
  • 1/8 and 1/4 Inch Vacuum Line Kits Available
  • High Temperature Coil and Grease for Long Service Life
  • Viton Seals
  • Stealth Black Finish
  • Lifetime Warranty
GROUP BUY DETAILS:

Our EBCS Group Buy will run from 11/9/14 - 11/21/14. These solenoids are in stock and ready to ship. We will ship as soon as an order is placed. When placing your order, be sure to specify your model year and the line size that you require for your application.

Ordering is simple, send us a PM with your name, shipping address, email address and the year of your car before 11:59pm on 11/21 and you are in. Payment will be due at the time of ordering. We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal. If you find it easier, you can go to our website and order directly from there, the group buy pricing is already active, just click the link to your vehicle below. If you order through the website, pleas also PM us and let us know you have done so.

08+ STI EBCS KIT ORDER LINK

02-07 WRX/STI and FXT KIT ORDER LINK

08+ WRX and LGT KIT ORDER LINK

UNIVERSAL KIT ORDER LINK

Please click the above links for the group buy pricing!

1. 9900rpm - Paid

467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What main difference and advantage should this have as compared to the more popular Grimmspeed EBCS?
Back to back we were able to run a lower duty cycle to reach the same boost which means less wear on the part and slightly quicker response. Combine that with the other mods we worked with MAC to add and it will be a more robust solenoid. This all boils down to us offering a lifetime warranty like we do with all of our parts.

If you have one of the other popular ones that looks like this one, there will not be a measurable performance advantage, but for people that do not yet have a 3-port and want one that is guaranteed and will do the same job slightly better, then ours is a great option.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I went to your site to order one, but it's charging me 6.75% tax. Why? I am in NJ, you are in Ohio. PM me if you'd like. Thanks.

467 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went to your site to order one, but it's charging me 6.75% tax. Why? I am in NJ, you are in Ohio. PM me if you'd like. Thanks.
This should be fixed, the store was set up up to show the default tax for Ohio, once you registered and entered your billing address the tax should have gone away.

I have changed the settings so that it defaults to no tax unless you enter an Ohio billing address so you should not see tax anymore, you may need to clear cookies or delete the item from your cart for the change to take effect.

If you run into any other issues let me know.

-Pat

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.