*GROUP BUY SALE*
The ASI 3-Port Electronic Boost Control Solenoid (EBCS) is the most robust and fastest acting MAC Valve based boost controller on the market. Users can expect faster boost response and solid boost control and tuners can expect more consistent results compared to the OEM solenoid or any other aftermarket 3-Port controller. Each kit comes complete with a plug and play connector, high quality nickel plated high flow fittings, quality silicone vacuum line in either 1/8 or 1/4 inch depending on your install requirements and a water jet aluminum bracket that offers simple bolt on installation. Simply put this is a complete bolt on package ready for install and tuning.
So what makes our EBCS better or different than any of the other solenoids on the market that look very similar, especially the low cost "kits"? It's simple, rather than order an off the shelf valve, which is very cheap for us to do and put a sticker on it, we worked closely with engineers at MAC to design and build our valves with a few custom options to improve the look and performance of our product.
- We start by using a higher power coil in the valve that reacts faster than the standard coils offered in all the other MAC valves while still maintaining compatibility with the OEM ECU. The faster reacting coil was tested in a back to back comparison to similar products resulting in a lower wastegate duty cycle (WGDC) for a given boost target, meaning our valve does not have to work as hard to maintain boost levels reducing wear and tear on the valve.
- We did not stop there, not only does our valve react faster to inputs, but we use a coil designed for higher operating temperatures. This allows the valve to operate flawlessly even under extreme heat condition found in an engine bay.
- Our valves are then assembled with high temperature grease and viton seals so that it can withstand the harsh conditions under your hood.
- Finally our valves are coated black to allow for a stealth install.
When ordering, please be sure to specify the correct vacuum line size for your application. In most cases, the 1/8 Inch line option will work for any OEM turbo application. For vehicles with an aftermarket turbo or external waste gates, we recommend the 1/4 inch line option which also includes a vacuum "T" needed for proper EWG setup. If you are unsure of which kit to order, please give us a call and we can help you over the phone!
- Fitment For All Model Years Available
- Fastest Acting Best Flowing Valve on the Market
- OEM Weatherproof Wiring Harness Connector
- Vehicle Specific Mounting Bracket
- High Flow Nickel Plated Fittings and Silicone Vacuum Line
- 1/8 and 1/4 Inch Vacuum Line Kits Available
- High Temperature Coil and Grease for Long Service Life
- Viton Seals
- Stealth Black Finish
- Lifetime Warranty
Our EBCS Group Buy will run from 11/9/14 - 11/21/14. These solenoids are in stock and ready to ship. We will ship as soon as an order is placed. When placing your order, be sure to specify your model year and the line size that you require for your application.
Ordering is simple, send us a PM with your name, shipping address, email address and the year of your car before 11:59pm on 11/21 and you are in. Payment will be due at the time of ordering. We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal. If you find it easier, you can go to our website and order directly from there, the group buy pricing is already active, just click the link to your vehicle below. If you order through the website, pleas also PM us and let us know you have done so.
08+ STI EBCS KIT ORDER LINK
02-07 WRX/STI and FXT KIT ORDER LINK
08+ WRX and LGT KIT ORDER LINK
UNIVERSAL KIT ORDER LINK
Please click the above links for the group buy pricing!
1. 9900rpm - Paid