IW STi Forum banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Bah chill eh!!! Bila convoy?? Ganya boring masa ani operasi ah... boring boring!!! Eh exhaust bising kana fine ka?? Tukar bodykit pun salah ka? Keta ku nda pulang randah.. about 2-3 jari lah gap nya dgn tayar...

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I visited Singapore April of this year, I must say Subarus are all over the place (hence when I told my friend I had one, she hated it every time I brought it up haha). And of course I had to drool when I saw a R34 GT-R, seeing him launching at a red light and hearing his HKS BOV was a new experience:).

I am surprised to see Subarus being so common in a place, I literally see one on every street corner, I think even some police cars are WRXs. Do you guys have the USDM 2.5 block or the JDM 2.0 blocks in your STi? Oh and post some pictures, all of mine is in the sig. Take care.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Cos we dont have such a nice Subaru showroom.. This one shows a lot of Subie passion! :tup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
ugly kwan, Ali... Apa minyak M yang u guys pakai? Hows the performance?
I'm just using the recommended M=oil by the agent.. Esso Ultron... performance? Fast enuf to beat ur ride easily hehehe.. :D

81 - 92 of 92 Posts