IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The February issue of EVO magazine compares 5 driver's cars against the STi UK. Fantastic article, the STi comes away with a five star rating (4 1/2 for the 911 and M3)! Was so excited I had to read it twice!

"THE STi IS SO FAST ON SUCH A WIDE RANGE OF ROADS, YOU CAN'T HELP THINKING IT SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED"

"The thing that never ceases to amaze is the sheer speed you can carry into any given corner, on any surface, in any weather."

"Astonishing. Absolutely astonishing."

·
Registered
886 Posts
That sounds like alot; maybe i'll just take his word for it :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chawklit on 2002-02-15 00:58 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Yeah, I just picked that issue up myself but have not had a chance to read it. I also grabbed Car, and Top Gear(I think)... they all had articles on the STi.

·
Registered
108 Posts
It states...

0-60: 5.2sec (claimed)

So they didn't test it I guess.

By the way, the type UK has three cats.

"By 7000 rpm the real fire has subsided (thank the Type-UK's trio of catalyst for that) ..."

·
Registered
866 Posts
I got a copy of the mag too. I must say the article was smashing, absolutely smashing. :smile:

So does that mean we'll be taking one out? Or leaving one out when an exhaust upgrade is performed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: alfredob1 on 2002-02-18 00:15 ]</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts