IW STi Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen 2 white Sti's around where I live which is in Beavercreek, Ohio; just wandered if any of those people happened to be on this forum.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I live in Englewood with a Blue/Silver STi ... running the BBS's for winter and shopping for better looking, lite wheels for summer (hopefully in white)

I know Bo Wagner (Wagner Subaru) has a white STi with aftermarket 18" wheels (forget brand) he is looking into a 17" version for me for '04. He also has aftermarket wing and an air ride suspension.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in Union(Englewood). I want to get a white/gold wheels STI, but I have to pay off my civic si first. I don't need more debt.

CSDominion said:
I know Bo Wagner (Wagner Subaru) has a white STi with aftermarket 18" wheels (forget brand) he is looking into a 17" version for me for '04. He also has aftermarket wing and an air ride suspension.
I just called Wagner Subaru and they told me I could at least check out an STI they had there, but it was the owner's. Seems weird to put air-ride on it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
wrxsleeper82 said:
I live in Union(Englewood). I want to get a white/gold wheels STI, but I have to pay off my civic si first. I don't need more debt.

CSDominion said:
I just called Wagner Subaru and they told me I could at least check out an STI they had there, but it was the owner's. Seems weird to put air-ride on it.
yeah but it was really nice. Maybe Air Ride wasnt correct. Its got 3 settings that he can change (slammed, normal, raked) that auto adjust and adjust to the weight inside the car as well. If you wanna ride in a stock one, let me know and we can hook up sometime.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you know if Wagner does aftermarket installs or do you think it would just be cheaper to find another shop around here for that?

·
Registered
49 Posts
They have a catalog of minor aftermarket mods that they sell and install. They are subaru parts and Wagner warranties the parts for 1 year. Thats what was explained to me. I dont know if its because I bought my car from them or not.

·
Registered
4 Posts
CSDominion said:
wrxsleeper82 said:

CSDominion said:
yeah but it was really nice. Maybe Air Ride wasnt correct. Its got 3 settings that he can change (slammed, normal, raked) that auto adjust and adjust to the weight inside the car as well. If you wanna ride in a stock one, let me know and we can hook up sometime.
Cool, are you friends with anybody in Freaks? A couple of my friends hang out with them. That would be great to ride in an STI. Apparently they don't want anyone to test drive them, so it would be cool to at least see one in action.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Never heard of Freaks.

Do you have AIM or Yahoo or some type of chat program?

I'm CSDominion on both AIM and Yahoo. I do not log into Yahoo much anymore as it dies alot at work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
trevor456
i live in franklin off of 123. [email protected] lemme know we should get together and drive the backroads. maybe we should all get together i would be willing to organize, anyone interested drop me a line.

·
Registered
49 Posts
wrxsleeper82 said:
CSDominion said:
wrxsleeper82 said:

CSDominion said:
Cool, are you friends with anybody in Freaks? A couple of my friends hang out with them. That would be great to ride in an STI. Apparently they don't want anyone to test drive them, so it would be cool to at least see one in action.
Weather should be getting better here in a few weeks and I should be able to get my new wheels at the end of April.

Let me know if you still wanna check out the STi.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Another idea to combat boost creep on STi...

Those are nice, did you ever get a stereo installed? I just got my blue/silver about 3 weeks and I am having my stereo installed at Soundwaves so I will have to let you know how it turns it if you are looking for a place to have one installed still.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm friends with a few people in freaks. Jimmy and I get together every week or so, I took him out in the STi....he was impressed. (blk/slvr) I can't turn him away from the Supra stuff though!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any more STi's around Dayton and wanna cruise with some other STi's and modded WRXs check out www.clubwrx.net and go to thier regoinal forum. There is a huge thread about Dayton Roll Call. We usaully go to Kilkare on thursdays and cruise backroads saturday afternoons. Lots of good info exchanged. Hope to see you there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts