IW STi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered the Group-N tranny mount from allsubaru.com and the partnumber on my invoice shows ST410224S000. I just got the mount today and the part number is D1010FE000. They show in their computer that it is the same part, but I don't think it is. I did find D1010FE000 in the SPT catalog though. Are these parts the same even though they have different part numbers?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I had the same ? Just ordered mine through the dealership and got the same part number on the tranny mount and the engine mounts are D1010FE110 and D1010FE120...Can someone find out if these part numbers are really group n mounts...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I talked to one of the local guys on i-club that works at the parts department at a subie dealership and he said it is the same part.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I was thinking of ordering the group N tranny mount so I would like to know too exactly where I can get this piece and make sure it's the right one.

·
Registered
667 Posts
It's easy to tell. Grab the bolts and twist. If you can twist the mount easily it isn't Group N. I could barely twist the Group N but the stock mount was...well you'll see.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Also you can dig your fingernail into them, if they are harder than your stock part, you've got the Group N. Might as well call to find out though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts