IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i would like to know if the ARC Titanium shift knob (ball) will fit STI. it look really nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Damn! I thought I'm the only one with the ARC shift knob, now I no longer feel exclusive and superior. :cry:

The answer is YES it will fit fine on the STi, but it's going to be A BIT short. Still looks beautiful though, I'll take some shots tomorrow if you wanna see exactly how it would look.

·
Registered
88 Posts
One quick note about the shift knob, wrap it with a bunch of socks in the winter cause it gets really cold in the morning and real hot in summer.

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Proper way to shift for best acceleration?

S.T.I can you please post pic installed in the car please. do i need to mod it to fit? thanks

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you tell me the part no too. there is two(P/N # NT40001 and
P/N # NT45003) which one should i get. thanks.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My shift knob's P/N is NT-45004 so I don't know whether the NT-45003 and 40001 would fit. :oops: All I know is that mine fits fine, though not perfect. You probably should ask the place you're gonna buy it from. Anyways, here are a few pics:

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
First Impressions Post Break-In Period

As you can see, the knob isn't deep enough(I bought for an MKIV Supra). Whether you wanna live with it or not is up to you.

More:

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sweet knob, but can't stand how the threads show like that. Also stick now looks taller that even the stock knob. For the price I would go for something that fit perfectly like the STi ti knob, in addition is sits lower than the stock one.

Neways just incase neone wanted to go a cheaper route the razo resin knob for about 20 bucks fits perfectly, is really light, and sits a bit lower than stock. Just remember to leave the chrome plastic bit out and the reverse lockout fits nicely in the knob.

·
Registered
301 Posts
It looks pretty , but I agree to many threads showing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts